ZUGIL S.A. policy is to achieve Clients satisfaction by meeting their requirements at a reasonable price. ZUGIL S.A. trademark stands for reliability and a good product brand.
Our goals are as follows:
- optimal satisfaction of our Clients’ needs and expectations
- reducing costs while maintaining the planned quality level
- maintaining the status of the leader in designing, production and completion of technological equipment for anti-corrosion coatings in Poland
- technology development and expanding the production capacity
Aiming to achieve our goals, we also build the image of a company which cares for the natural environment and people in everyday business activity.
Acting within the Environmental, Health and Safety Management System we declare to:
- conduct our production processes in such a way that the negative impact on the environment at the place of its origin is limited
- prevent emissions of pollutants into the environment
- prevent the accidents, occupational diseases
By conducting our activities orderly and systematically we strive to provide products and services of the highest quality, comply with legal and other company regulations, ensure safe and ergonomic working conditions for all employees within our infrastructure and financial resources.
We achieve our goals and results through continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System in accordance with the following standards: ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001:2015, PN-N-18001 and PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007.
Trainings and briefings are conducted to increase awareness and responsibility for the quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety of employees, their satisfaction and identifying with the company.
The above policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all management levels, and the top management guarantees the resources and personal commitment to its implementation.
The CEO of ZUGIL S.A. is responsible for the quality, environmental and health and safety policies, their implementation and verification.